[Post It] BUGS ON STEAM EARLY ACCESS 5

Domino Posts: 181 Registration: 2017-01-02
Early Access 5 is available!

Feel free to report here any bug found on the second Steam early access 5 version here!
#1 2017-09-13
MatheusRSousa Posts: 5 Registration: 2016-06-30
Bug in Spaceship

Always after flying with my spaceship, when I get off my chair, I'm teleported out of the ship. No matter how big it is, I'm always teleported out of it.
#2 2017-09-15
Wulf Posts: 6 Registration: 2014-06-02
Noticed what appears to be a bug in the ruins quest when playing with a friend. We were messing around trying to unlock one of the doors with the puzzle, and managed to erase all of the white and completely change the order of the blocks in the puzzle. I believe this was done by one person holding one button while the other person cycled other buttons.

Basically we're stuck on this mission now as we can't seem to get the white blocks back to unlock the puzzle and the blocks are unbreakable, so no way to cheat it really and no way to go back since there is no save history.

#3 5d, 22h
Modified by Wulf on 2017-09-17.
Guyk Posts: 160 Registration: 2014-04-15
Hi Wulf,

Thanks for this feedback. This is a known bug which seems to appear when multiple players use the buttons at the same time. Sadly, we can’t fix it without rendering all the EA5 story saves incompatible. Could you please send us your save so that we can unlock the door for you?
#4 5d, 7h
Is there are list of known bugs anywhere? Where would you like the save file sent?

We also noticed that all of the observatories have one area where their wall can be destroyed to expose the electronics that power them. I didn't try to remove the electronics, but I imagine that getting access to them isn't intended as the majority of the observatories are unbreakable.

(Ignore the one of me floating into space, I visited one of the low gravity planets and went a little bit crazy with the jet pack. Luckily managed to land on Sigma-F-2 I believe and then die, heh.)

More images: https://imgur.com/a/WxjvQ
#5 4d, 13h
Modified by Wulf on 2017-09-19.
NeoM Posts: 1181 Registration: 2014-04-04
Observatory issue will be fixed in the next release ;) thank you to find that out!
#6 4d, 6h
Forgot to report this previously, but there seems to be some sync issues with the hoverbikes (maybe more), where the connected player (not the player hosting the game) would have blocks reappear on their bike after they were removed. Attachments on the hoverbikes also may bounce around at times for the connected player, but appear fine on the server itself.
#7 3d, 21h
Modified by Wulf on 2017-09-19.
Another issue I noticed... If you collect massive amounts of a resource such as wood and then split or craft it, you'll lose anything over 1k after the split or beyond 1k in crafting.

For example, I had probably 20-30k wood from a tree, which I then crafted which said it would give me much more than 1k, but only ended up with 1k.

Another example: I had approximately 3800 of ore that I spent a good bit of time digging in the depths, but after splitting it into two stacks I only had 1k in each stack.

Also, domino, here's my save file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ox44ce1j5vf89uh/Universe.dat?dl=0
#8 3d, 15h
Modified by Wulf on 2017-09-20.
Guyk Posts: 160 Registration: 2014-04-15
Hi Wulf,

Thanks for your feedback.

The client sync issue on vehicles is noted.

Are you sure you lost the items? In fact anything above 1k is displayed rounded to the lower 1k bound, so for example if you have 3800 ferroxide ore you’ll see 3k in the inventory. When you split it in two stacks of 1600 each, you’ll see two stacks of 1k but you actually really have 1600 in each stack. It’s only once you reach the 2k bound that it will be displayed 2k.

We understand that this behavior can be confusing and we will try to improve the item stack management in the inventory in a future release.
#9 3d, 6h
entz Posts: 2 Registration: 2017-05-11
how i can post a vido
#10 3d, 4h
Published By Guyk2017-09-20 09:57:07Are you sure you lost the items? In fact anything above 1k is displayed rounded to the lower 1k bound, so for example if you have 3800 ferroxide ore you’ll see 3k in the inventory. When you split it in two stacks of 1600 each, you’ll see two stacks of 1k but you actually really have 1600 in each stack. It’s only once you reach the 2k bound that it will be displayed 2k.

We understand that this behavior can be confusing and we will try to improve the item stack management in the inventory in a future release.
That is likely the case. I'll let you know if it isn't. It was a bit confusing though and would make more sense to me to round to a closer number.
#11 3d
Close We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here for more information about cookies.

Altalus

Send a friend request to

Send Request Cancel
Close

Do you really want to report this nickname () as abusive?

An error occured...Please retry or contact us to solve the problem

Thank you for accepting the forum terms of use.
You now have access to all the forum features (including creating new topics and messages).

Reply Quote Modify Delete Moderate Report as critical Add to CD bookmarks Remove from CD bookmarks Close topic (Re)open topic Set as post-it Stop setting up as post-it Set as announcement Stop setting up as announcement Jump to first Cubical Drift message Next Cubical Drift message

Do you really want to delete this message (this operation cannot be undone)?
Please note that if your message is the first one of a topic, the topic will be deleted too.

Cancel Submit